"A skillful group facilitator, teacher and coach,
Rosey Oaks-Lee brings wisdom, experience
and effective processes for moving forward,
whether as individuals or in groups."
"Rosey helps clients clarify who they are and what they want to achieve, and how they can achieve their goals in ways that fit who they really are."
It’s really about being the best version of you!
Rosey draws from a wealth of experiences and insight to help you grow.
Not only is she an experienced group facilitator and a trained coach,
she is a teacher about healthy relationships, has led
a community leadership development program,
served in leadership on organizational boards in transition,
youth teams and her local school board,
and led dialogue groups on sensitive subjects
such as racism, sexuality and faith.
Rosey draws from a wealth of experiences and insight to help you grow:
Rosey has experience leading a multitude of different programs
Rosey has experience dealing with sensitive subjects such as racism, sexuality and faith.
Looking for a Coach?
and move forward with what really makes you soar!
Learn more about coaching
- Communications 101 - Improve your relationships through new approaches to speaking and listening.
- Conflict resolution - solve problems in your relationships in a way where everyone wins.
- Shared values - Live consistently with your values by -
- identifying your values
- talking about them with your partner
- taking steps that make them alive